Weekending

I have been struggling lately. Struggling with my weight, my attitude, my children, but most importantly with my faithfulness in the Lord. I have been quick to talk to God when I am feeling down and like my life isn't going right. It's the days when things are going good that I tend to forget to talk to him and thank him for my blessings. I kind of gave myself a pep talk last night about being a more positive person, and learning to love myself more. I can't give my girls 100% of myself if I am not taking care of myself physically, mentally, and spiritually. I am hoping that I can make a lifestyle change that will positively impact me, my kids, and others. With that being said, let's see how my weekend went.
 

Friday night we went to Vicksburg to eat at Rusty's Riverfront Grill. I didn't get a picture of my pasta but it was amazing!
 
Saturday I didn't snap any pictures but it was a low key day. Bailey and I rode the creek for a couple of hours, then went to eat with my brother and nephews.
 
Sunday morning I picked the girls up from their dad and we went to church. The girls gave me a new monogrammed purse, lotion, and a candle for mothers day. Ryleigh made me lots of cute poems and pictures at school, which was what I really enjoyed getting.

After church we ate lunch with my mom's family, went to visit with my granny sue since she is out of the hospital, then we rode the creek yesterday afternoon. As you can see I have a tag along, my little brother's dog Jax.
Yesterday was a good day for me and I am hoping that the rest of the week with be just as good.
linking up with Biana


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending