Stitch Fix Review #1

I decided to jump on the Stitch Fix bandwagon to see what it is all about! I live in south Mississippi and there aren't many places to shop for fashion forward, name brand clothing pieces. I was told that I would receive one of a kind clothes that I cannot find around here so I figured hey why not give it a try!
I was soooo super excited when this little box arrived at work yesterday!!
 
If you aren't familiar with Stitch Fix, they send you 5 items and you get to try them on and pair them with different things in your closet. Purchase what you like and send back what you don't!
#1 Genevieve Stacked Chevron Pendant Necklace $28
This is a really cute necklace and seems well made but it just wasn't my style of jewelry that I would normally wear.
Return
 
#2 Alan French Terry Asymmetrical Zip Cardigan $37
I really like this cardigan when it is unzipped. It is heavy and the material is so soft. I am not a fan of it on when it is zipped.
Return
 


 #3 Careen V-Neck Dolman Knit Top $48
I love this top soo much! The material is soft and the fit is perfect. The only problem is that I have two other tops very similar to it.
Return
#4 Kinleigh 4-Way Stretch Ankle Skinny Jean $88
I wasn't a fan of these pants at all. They were too high wasted and the bottoms were really baggy.
Return
 
#5 Calleri Lattice Detail Blouse $44
This is a beautiful top, just not on me. I am heavy on top and the fit just made me look larger than I was.
Return
 
Verdict on my first Stitch Fix: I am returning all items. I am not disappointed in my first fix because all items are a touch of my style so that's a plus! I can't wait to receive my next box that will hopefully have something in there I will love and keep!!
 
 
 



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending